Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Rest of June...

I'm SO far behind yet again on pictures, how does time get away from me so fast!!  We had a great summer, but, it ended in lots of rain and our fall hasn't been all that much better.  On the upside, I don't remember having to water the grass but a few times and I know that there are some states who are in a bad drought situation, so, I guess we should be thankful!!

Owen and Dave got a bee up their bonnets about shooting rockets.  So, Liv and I went out with them to watch...I still don't get it...but, they seemed to have fun!
Owen wanted his hair done like the Silver Ranger from Power Rangers...I unfortunately hadn't studied up on the Rangers and their looks...so, here's what he got!!  Nothing at all like the Silver Ranger as it would turn out, but, he seemed pleased regardless.  I had to gel it up every day for a couple weeks so he could wear it to summer camp like this...it's a wonder the kid hasn't been beat up by the other kids!!

Dave and I celebrated our 11th anniversary!  Hard to believe it's gone by so fast!!
Liv got in trouble for something and went to her room.  She was so quiet for so long, I figured she was up to no good or asleep.  Turns out, it was neither.  She hid behind the rocking chair in this tiny space and pouted for FOREVER.  She might still be there had I not checked on her! ;O)

Owen and Dave did some fishing this summer, but, not nearly as much as they normally do.
 Owen wrapped up his summer soccer season with Uncle Doc, Aunt Laurie, Geoff, Jenna, Blake, Eli, Grandma Gail, and Auntie Shawn coming out to watch his game.  Somehow, I took no shots of the game, but, got lots of the little ones, oops! ;O)

We had a family dinner and Liv insisted everyone read to her.

Blake hung out with Owen watching a movie, those two get along so well, it's kind of funny!
Olivia was really hurt every time Dave and Owen left to fish without her.  So, Dave finally caved and agreed to take her if I went.  She LOVED every minute of it and was far more dedicated than her brother.  You would have bet money she was going to catch something for sure...fishing with a washer doesn't land you much though as it turns out! ;O)





We had lunch after and the kids each got a Blizzard...neither one managed to eat it all before they were out cold however!!

No comments:

Post a Comment