Saturday, September 27, 2014

August

I talked Diana into checking out Palmer's Friday Fling one week with me and took the kids.  It's like a super mini Farmer's Market.  But, the kids had fun eating and getting balloons!  

Dave's dad, Anthony, was able to make it up for a couple weeks and both kids were ecstatic to have him here too.

We had sushi while Dave's parents were in town, look who the chopstick expert is!!  haha!!

These are just goofy pics of Olivia in the tub...

I thought this was a very artsy fartsy shot!! ;O)

 Owen started 2nd grade this year!!  Breaks my heart!!  How cute is he though!!

I made him take a selfie with me, he was super thrilled, hahaha, but, it's the only way I am ever in a picture!!
 We hit the fair on "Mining Day" this year...never again will I go on a weekend!!!!  We will totally be those parents that pull Owen out of school.  It was SO crowded and miserable!!  But, the kids had a blast.

We met up with Kaylee and Hayden...it was great, cut down on the number of rides Dave and I did!

Somehow, I got talked into going down the super slide with Liv.  This picture is terrible, but, I want credit because it was terrifying, I almost couldn't do it!!  Hahaha!!!  That slide is SO much higher than it looks from the ground!!!

Liv road her first ride all by herself!!!
 It got scary...hahaha!
 The older kids went on a ton of rides and I was super glad not to have to go with them!!!  They had a blast.




 A sleepy girl...

Liv and I went out to the "You-Pick" farm in Butte.  I was EXHAUSTED from pulling her around...she wasn't thrilled to be there or cooperative for pictures!

I made her take one with me though!! ;O) 

Hard to beat the view out there though!!


Owen always has trouble acclimating back to his hectic school schedule...

This was Liv "helping" me gather up clothes that don't fit anymore...

We went to Palmer to visit my grandmother and uncle, it's a short drive, but, you wouldn't know it by how sound asleep Liv can get between houses!!

Just because she's cute...

1 comment:

  1. Really cute pictures. The one with the water droplet (or soap bubble?) is especially clever!

    ReplyDelete