Sunday, April 20, 2014

Underwater Photos

Dave and Owen spent a lot of time in the water while Liv and I hung out on the beaches.  Dave got some pretty impressive shots with the underwater camera we got from my mom and Will for Christmas.  As much as it pains me to say it, it's got more pixels than my camera does even!!  I think it's time for an upgrade...hahaha! ;O)

These pictures of Owen were taken on our first day in town...I guess all it took was a little warm sunshine and Owen was all in.  He dives for rings at the pool after his lessons, but, he quickly was diving in the 6-8 foot end of the pool in Hawaii instead of the 3 foot in Alaska!!  See the dolphin on the pool bottom to Owen's right...Olivia was convinced it was sharks and would scream "Shark!!!" every time we arrived at the pool.  It was kind of funny, but, I was thankful she didn't do that at the beach!!!!

I believe all the snorkeling Dave did, or at least the only pictures he took, was at the Kahaluu Beach.  I think his shots turned out AMAZING!










No comments:

Post a Comment