Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

So, for what I believe is the third time so far this year...we have the stomach flu blowing through our house!!! Olivia came home sick Thursday night and just when we were starting to think we all avoided it, Owen woke up in the middle of the night sick last night.  Not how you want to spend Easter day for sure.  Anyway, we are all laying low, especially Owen, but, we did do some egg hunting this morning.  Poor Owen looks like he's been through it though!!  I haven't done any formal pictures yet this year, but, I'm hoping to soon.  Actually, I haven't even done birthday pictures of the two of them yet!



This is Liv's "CHEEEEEEESE" face...I do not like it!!!  She was more about the chocolate than finding the eggs this year even though Owen was super competitive.  The best part though is when he came back with his big bowl full, she went through it and picked out the ones she liked and put them in her basket...she's no dummy I tell you what! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment