Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last of the Vday Shoot Pics...

So, I always take a ridiculous amount of pictures and didn't get through them all last night.  Owen woke-up with a 103 degree temp, so, that explains why he was so lethargic last night.  Poor guy!!  Wish now I hadn't put him through the photo shoot!!!  But, now you know why I don't have more of him...

I finally pulled the white blanket up and let her crawl around, but, that flooring, especially without any natural light (I did these around 6pm), really effects the colors as you can see.





I don't know why, but, I absolutely love these last two out of all of them.  So true to Olivia I think.

I'm really digging the B&W lately, so, even though this one was great in color, I altered it for fun.


1 comment:

  1. So, in addition to taking cute pictures of the kids, you get to blow up a lot of balloons, too! I hope Owen feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete