Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!


O.k., so, I'm a day early...well, technically 2 hours early in Alaska and probably right on time everywhere else! ;O)  A friend asked me to do her daughter's 1st birthday pics and I'd seen this idea for a background of balloons on Pinterest and wanted to try it out.  I'm not 100% happy with it, but, think it will be great for the birthday pics with a few tweaks!  I think I need to start by removing the reflected light off of each of the balloons...yikes, that might take a while!!

Alright, it's been 2 days and I'm already regretting that Olivia learned to crawl! ;O)  She won't hold still and was too interested in the balloons to face forward.  Plus, every chance she got she'd wad up the blanket on the floor and play peek-a-boo!!!!  I didn't think I'd ever get the shot I wanted...not sure I did, but, this is what we're going with...










One more of our handsome man.  Just now noticing how dark his eyes look, he crashed hard tonight, he's been fighting a cold, but, never really got it.  Guess it finally wore him down.  Hope you all have a wonderful V-day and give lots of love to those you care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment