Monday, December 3, 2012

Just 5 Short Months Later....

I finally got the pictures back from a photo shoot that my sister bought me on Groupon.  Needless to say, I don't plan to do business with them again.  They did however grant my request for extra digital shots, so, here's the run down...


This whole shoot was doomed from the start, Dave got a last minute offer to go on that huge fishing boat, so, it was just me and the kids.  Everything that could go wrong did, beginning with the fact that we couldn't decide whether or not to cancel up until the last minute, so we had nothing to wear...hence my sloppy t-shirt and jeans that clearly accentuate the negative!  I'm so glad I had Olivia to hold in front of me in most shots! ;O)

I loved these, but, Olivia didn't look at the camera in a single shot.  I asked them to try and crop her head from another photo into it, but, they did a horrific job. 









No comments:

Post a Comment