Sunday, December 16, 2012

I LOVE my Lights!!!

O.k., so, when I first used these, it was downstairs where we have laminate floors that reflected a lot of oranges.  So much so, I couldn't edit the color out of the shots.  Well, after some online courses, some research, and some trial and error, I'm finally figuring it out!!  I LOVE them now!!  My new "studio" is in my room with Olivia on my bed.  I need to figure out how to sit her on something to help the dress.  But, take a look at these...


This one looks angry, but, it's actually her being silly and blowing raspberries...note the spit!  She has a terrible rash on her chin thanks to this little habit!


This face I have Dave to thank for, he does this weird little squishy face grin and she picked up on it months ago.  Sometimes, thats the only kind of smile we get!!  I hate it!!!
 Here's the best shots!
And some for fun..I want to try this again with different lights to see if I can get a similar effect to some I've seen online.  I need white ones for it though...and some natural light which is kind of a joke this time of year!



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures get better with every post! Even if she's givin' you the raspberries, at least she seems willing to sit for the pictures! Very pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete