Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hatcher Pass...

I posted these pics really quick after our trip to Hatcher and haven't gotten back to write about them!  We took Diana and Anthony up for a hike last weekend.  Unfortunately, Owen had a birthday in the middle of the day on Saturday which was the better weather day!  So, we dressed for rain and headed out...

Owen took his super hero mask as well...choose your battles, right? ;O)

It was a good thing we had him watching out for us!  Such a goofball!

This is a horrible picture of me, but, I wanted credit for packing up 16 pounds of dead weight!!!

I wasn't sure I'd make it the whole way packing Olivia, but, I survived and we got some really nice shots while we were there!

I'm hoping Diana got a better one of us as a family.  Neither kid cooperated on my camera!





Olivia wasn't thrilled about being packed up, but, she loved hanging out and touching the moss.  Anything new to touch, or better yet, taste! ;O)  Everything goes in her mouth these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment