Friday, August 24, 2012

5 Months!

Where does the time go!  Our little one is going to start daycare soon and our big one starts Kindergarten next week.  How did this happen!!!  You know it will come some day, but, it seems so far in the future and then you blink and it's time.  I really hate when people tell you to "enjoy this time with them before you know it they'll be grown".  You can't enjoy it in the moment, you are too busy trying to keep up!! ;O)

I was trying to find pictures of Owen in this outfit and come across a shot of the first time Owen sat up on his own....he was 7 months!!!  Olivia's been sitting up on her own for a minute or so at a time for about a month now.  She's such a brute!





I found the shot I was looking for of Owen in these same jammies.  Problem being, he was 8 months old! ;O)  They are slightly big on Olivia, but, she won't be wearing them at 8 months I can assure you!!!  Anyway, I settled for this shot of Owen instead.  How cute are these kids! ;O)

Just for fun, Owen in the same jammies...

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the pictures! Would you consider adding a gadget so I can subscribe to your blog (I'm already a Follower) so I will receive a notification whenever you add a new post? I'd really like that.

    ReplyDelete