Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo Shoot!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post!!  It's been so busy, I can't seem to stay on top of things ever...I swear, I just don't know how everyone else seems to do it!!  Anyway, I"ll try working my way from the most recent pics back.  Although, I still have a ton of photos from our trip to Florida I want to share!!  I need more time in the day!

Owen had an eye appointment today and although the doctor is still convinced he's near sighted, she's decided that his eyes are equally near sighted now and therefore, she decided that we can continue without the glasses and not check on him again for a year...woohoo!  I was TERRIBLE about making him wear those stupid things and am glad he doesn't have one more thing to make him a target when he goes to school.  I think that birth mark under his nose is enough to deal with!

Anyway, we spent the morning running additional errands and since it was such amazing weather, we skipped his nap and spent some much needed time in the sun.  I even talked Owen into a photo shoot with a promise we'd go to the park afterwards.  He was pretty cooperative and I think I got a few cute shots.  I didn't realize until I edited the photos however, how wrinkly his shorts were!  They were stuffed in the back of his closet since they get worn so infrequently...oops! :O)



Owen starts soccer tomorrow morning and is absolutely ecstatic.  I probably won't take pictures tomorrow, but, will soon after I am more familiar and no how much I can get away with!  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment