Friday, June 17, 2011

Gram Turns 90...

O.k., last pictures, then I will be back to Disney pics!!

Oh, I keep meaning to point out that I found a new owl background for this blog, isn't it cute?  I still preferred the first one, but, haven't been able to find it since it was deleted during the shake-up at "Cutest Blog on the Block".   I still need to change the header, but, that will have to wait until I come up with something...

On to the photos, these were taken on my grandmother's 90th birthday, the first week of May.  She's still so independent, it blows me away!!  I hope, if I live to be her age, I will be as feisty and self-sufficient as she is!

My mom was able to break away from work and fly up to surprise Gram just in time.  We didn't do anything too spectacular, but, we had dinner at my house and just enjoyed some time together.  Shawn refused to wait to do a photo with all of us in it.  So, this is a 2-parter.  I wish Dave had told me I had no neck when he took this photo though!!  I would have angled differently! ;O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment