Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Things have been so busy around here, its going to take a while to catch-up. So, I figured I'd just start with today. Dave had to be in Palmer by 9 this morning for a shooting competition (I'm hoping since its Easter, there will be fewer competitors than usual and he'll be home early...who schedules a match for Easter???) . Because of that, we had kind of a rushed morning...the Easter Bunny had everything ready to go though and Owen was thrilled regardless. Dave was upset with the "Easter Bunny" last night because she insisted on hiding all 30 eggs. But, Owen wasted no time finding all of them...I guess the "Easter Bunnies" will have to be a whole lot more creative next year! ;O)





I thought this sweater was too cute, so this is kind of a non-traditional Easter outfit, but, what can you do! I didn't have a whole lot of picture success, but thought these were kind of cute. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! We're going to take dinner out to Gram later and enjoy the sunshine today! (We still have about 2 or 3 feet of snow in the yard, but it still feels like spring with all the sunshine...kind of anyway!)





No comments:

Post a Comment