Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today...


Owen and I were goofing off at the house killing time before we met Dave and Shawnie in Eagle River for lunch. He was being so goofy, I decided to take a few pictures. About the time I started, Max and Daisy came out of the house. Doesn't Max look regal? He's such a protector and this picture really shows it! ;O) Owen calls this sweatshirt his "flame shirt". He thinks its a race car shirt. Ever since we bought him the movie "Cars", he can't get enough of what he calls "race cars". He even points them out to me when we are driving down the road or walking through a parking lot. I'm not sure what he believes classifies a race car, but it seems to include everything from mini vans to sedans...he definitely keeps us laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment