Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 2, Happy Birthday Livi Bug!!

Liv has been DYING to play in the sand.  So, we made that a priority on her birthday.

We got up early and headed to our condo owners favorite beach, Beach 69. I don't get the thrill so much, but, it had a ton of shade which was great for Liv.

She played for HOURS and hardly said a word!!


Owen took a break from the water and helped her dig a hole while I boogie boarded with Dave.  I don't know why, but, I didn't get any pictures of the boys. I think because it was so darn crowded, it was hard to watch Liv and take pictures.  Anyway, she insisted I take a pic of her in the hole...



After nap, we headed back to Kona for a birthday dinner at Humpy's, complete with desert!  For those counting...3 days in Hawaii and 3 trips to Kona!!!  Kind of defeats the point of staying further north in Waikoloa if we just drive down EVERY day!!  (I've somehow managed to lose these pictures!!!  When I find them, I will edit this part of the post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment