Sunday, May 4, 2014

Volcano Park

 For weeks prior to our trip, both Liv and I were fighting a cold.  Her's went on for nearly 3 weeks and I had it the last two.  We both seemed to be on the tail end of it by the time we landed in Kona and I thought we were in the clear.  But, by the start of our second week of the trip, Olivia was really sick again, complete with a fever this time.  I made Dave stick close to the condo the day the two Wills went to Volcano Park and then realized if he didn't go by the next day, everyone else would be gone and I'd have no way to transport Liv anywhere if necessary.  Plus, after the drive to the green/black sand beaches, I was pretty much driven out, so, I didn't want him to wait and take Liv and I either!  The roads there are so windy and narrow, road trips for those that get motion sickness easy, are not enjoyable!! ;O)

Anyway, below are some of the pictures Dave took, I'm hoping he can add some text because I'm not sure what is what exactly.  I LOVE the shot below of the waterfall though!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment