Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miss Livi...


I should be working...I have reports due at the end of the month and am SO behind.  I don't blame me however, the company I contract for bought out the next largest company in Cook Inlet, but, doesn't see fit to hire additional people.  I still can't figure out how that works!!

Anyway, when I'm under pressure and up against a deadline, I tend to take photos, and I am LONG overdue.  Dave's parents were here for a month and I took full advantage of their willingness to babysit to get extra hours in at work.  That doesn't leave much time for picture taking!

I didn't do a full "shoot", just some snapshots and I only edited a few of them.  I have lots from Owen's soccer camp and games I need to post.  Hopefully, I can talk his Papa into providing some of his amazing shots too!





1 comment:

  1. Great shots with the sepia tones (is that what it's called?) and the tinting of the eyes!

    ReplyDelete