Saturday, October 27, 2012

Will be Back With More Later...

I posted these forever ago and just now have time to comment on them!  

This is the giraffe Owen made for a project at school.  It was my brilliant idea to use marshmallows, but, we waited until the day before to start on it and it didn't occur to me that we should let the marshmallows sit out to harden up.  Just an FYI, paint dissolves marshmallows and you end up with a gooey mess!!!  I had to powder his feet with flour to keep him from sticking to EVERYTHING!  Then, we had to stick him into a paper bag with three clues on the front, so, the kids in the class could guess what he was...I guess it worked out, but, OMG, what a nightmare.  Anyway, didn't Owen do a good job painting him (especially considering)? ;O)

I just thought these were cute.  The bath tub is the only place where I can get shots of her where it isn't forced, she's such a pill these days!  Just a few days after these were taken, her first tooth popped through!  It looks like she has one here, but, thats just shine off her spit...hehe!


Just two cute kiddos hanging out in Olivia's room.  We are trying to get her to do belly time, but, all we manage to do is really piss her off!  She's just not having it.  She screams bloody murder until you pick her up...and she can scream for a LONG time!  I've tried to wait it out, but, she only gets louder!! ;O)




Shawnie bought this little outfit in France, how cute is it!



Olivia actually has several Halloween costumes, but, every little girl needs to be a lady bug, right?




We were less than amused with pictures by the time brother got involved, but, still thought this was cute.

This was just for fun, but, I have been laughing to myself...you wanna know what the scariest thing in this picture actually is...the little monster in the corner! ;O)  I get a kick out of it when strangers ooooo and ahhhh over her out in public, they have no idea!!

1 comment:

  1. Dunno how much Olivia resembles her mommy's side of the family, but I see a clear resemblance with her daddy's side!!! Love the pictures. What a CUTE ladybug!

    ReplyDelete