Saturday, October 22, 2011

Big Brother...

We bought this shirt as a subtle hint to the family about the baby, but, nobody picked up on it!  My uncle even told Owen that now all he needed was a little brother or sister to go with it...hello!!! ;O)  Anyway, Owen knows what it says and wears it as often as I can get it washed.  He's really excited for this baby to get here and he insists that if it's a boy, we have to name him "Engine"!  I'm not so sure about that, but, we will know what the baby is going to be in less than 2 weeks!!  Things have changed SO much since I was pregnant with Owen.  We get a "4D" sonogram with this baby, I guess that's standard now.  Last time, you only got a "3D" sonogram if you were considered high risk and I don't think "4D" even existed!  Nothing like making me feel even older than I already do!!



1 comment:

  1. My DIL did the same thing with the "big brother" T-shirt and like you, nobody caught on! They just thought he was wearing a hand-me-down from his older siblings!

    ReplyDelete