Sunday, April 24, 2011

Souveniers!

I have lots more photos to go through of our trip, but, I just haven't had the motivation.  I thought I'd post a couple pictures of the "loot" Owen came home with in the mean time.  

So, these cars were more my thing than his I think, I told him he could pick 3 initially, but, they weren't the ones I wanted him to pick! ;O)  So, I sent him back for 3 more later...still, not exactly my top choices, but I had to let it go!  I'd never seen cars like these before.  They had a car for every Disney character you could imagine, they even have a Star Wars line!  From the left, Owen chose Pluto, Wall-E, the pig from Toy Story (I think anyway), Nemo, and scale size models of the monorail and the shuttle bus we took to the parks.  There were SO many to choose from and I can tell you, only 2 of the 6 he picked were on my favorites list!!  I really wanted him to get a Mickey car, but, he wasn't having it...I didn't think we needed the monorail or shuttle bus for sure!!

We of course got him some ears with his name embroidered on the back and a Mickey sweatshirt..."Shampu" he picked himself.  He's usually into little stuffdies and I told him he could pick one Shamu to take home, I didn't expect him to pick the biggest one in the store!!  What can you do!  We'd already planned to bring home a second piece of luggage, so, it wasn't the end of the world, but, definitely not convenient!! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment