Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Days...

So, after coming to the realization that I have yet to take any pictures this month, I decided to do a little "shoot" that I've been meaning to do for quite some time.  Owen was less than cooperative...in fact, you'd think he was a crack baby the way he wiggled!!  Anyway, this was the best I could do...we'll try again when I get the footprints mounted onto one sheet of paper.  Can you believe how big that foot of his is now!!

We've had a ton of snow since Thursday...I would guess we are up to close to a foot and it's coming down hard again today.  It's almost a welcome site, we've had a month of temps hovering right around zero...that gets old really quick!!  So, with temps in the balmy 20s, we headed out to play...Im still working on my photography skills thanks to Kelby Training, but, my lighting has at least improved!  I have to review my notes, but, I think I had it on a setting meant for landscape type photos, so, everything is a bit blurry for my taste...I guess I'll have to keep practicing, Owen will be thrilled! ;O)


The dogs love to play in the snow, but, they especially love it when we come out to play with them.  Here's Daisy taking a snow bath...where's her head you wonder, it's somewhere under the snow...she cracks me up!



It's so hard to capture how warm and loving Max's little face truly is in a picture.  Every time you bring the camera out, he seems to tense up.  Outside, it's even hard to get any pictures of him because he moves so fast (talk about a polar opposite to Daisy...hehe)!!  Anyway, here he is with his nose under the snow taking a break with me.  Those eyes are almost the same color of the snow!


I made Dave take this shot of me and the pups after they'd worn themselves out and were relaxing with me.  I'm totally thrilled with this picture...I just love my little fur babies!! ;O)  

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, not only do I enjoy your people pictures, but I love all dog pics, too! What fun you all must have in all that snow!!!

    ReplyDelete