Monday, June 14, 2010

We're Back!

I have a bunch of pictures to share from our weekend in Fairbanks, but figured I better get these photos from last week posted first!!! Owen went through a phase where he insisted on taking his helmet to bed with him at night...I don't know why. Anyway, eventually, he decided he needed to wear it too. The helmet suddenly "disappeared" one night right after that, but, not before I got this picture....doesn't he crack you up! I wish I could read his mind sometimes!!



This was just a shot on the porch one morning when we were goofing around with the camera. I love his little grin!


Hope you are all having a great week! We're SO glad to be home! I feel bad for Dave having to go straight back to work. Owen and I are barely up and around this morning. There's no way you could have pried me out of bed at 6!!

I'll try to download and post the pictures from Fairbanks later today.

1 comment:

  1. Love that helmet picture! What ARE the kids thinking with their antics?!

    ReplyDelete