Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Well, it's been a long month here and I've been really bad about getting on the computer to post pictures. In fact, I haven't taken many pictures at all if the truth were told. Owen's completed his first week at his new daycare this past week and seemed to enjoy every minute of it. I'm so proud of how independent and easygoing he is when it comes to meeting new people. I'd worried all month about whether or not we were making the right choice, but on Tuesday when I went to drop him off on his own for the first time and he turned to me and said, Don't stay today, otay mommy?, I knew we had! ;O)

Sunday morning we dropped my mom and Will off at the airport. They'd been here for two weeks taking care of grandma after she was released from the hospital and Will had wished for snow every day. So, of course, Sunday night we got about 4 inches. The first snow of the season!!!! Shawn said she heard on the news that we were within a week of beating a record for the first snow fall. I don't ever remember not having snow by November, although, we have had a few years that we got dumped on pretty hard and then it would warm up and melt come November/December. It's been plenty cold enough for snow though, even as early as September. I'm glad its finally arrive and it looks like we should plan on more in the coming days (we got about another inch last night). Of course, Shawn just closed on her new house yesterday and was hoping it would wait until after this coming weekend!!


Hope you are all having a great start to your week. I've got some more pictures to post this week and will plan on working backwards, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment